Friday, November 6, 2009

A week of no sleep and epic adventures...

I love my roomies, really I do.
Jes and Miriam weren't working this week which meant we had more time to bond.
There hasn't been a night this week that we have gone to bed before 4am.
Which, doesn't sound bad...except when you add in the factor I'm up by 6am for work.
On Thursday I was running off of 45 minutes of sleep.
Not a pretty sight.
I think I have watched more movies this week than in my whole life,
I don't think I've ever laughed so hard in my life,
and I don't think I've ever had this much fun.
We ended up going off roading at 12:30am last night. (Since we all were sick of watching movies)
I was the only one who really didn't want to go but I'm a push over and ended up in the car.
I'm not going to lie, some moments I thought we'd for sure roll over or fall off the hill, and other moments I couldn't stop laughing. It was an awesome adventure that brought us to this really amazing view of SLC. Of course I had left my camera at home...so I guess that's an excuse to go on another adventure and capture the beauty of it all!!
Have I mentioned how amazing the Lockovitch family is?!?
I am SO lucky to be working for them!
They've become my Utah family and I couldn't be more grateful.
Utah's weather IS bipolar. This week it was back in the 70s and way gorgeous!
I love when the leaves start to change color and fall to the ground...reminds me of California.
Now that I've jinxed the beautiful weather, it'll start snowing next week and I'll be saying how yucky it is!
I'm going to the Utah football game tomorrow...GO UTES!
Now that I'm officially a Ute, it's only appropriate I cheer for them. :)
Happy friday!
Have a great weekend!!
Happy November!!!
(2009 has really zoomed on by!)

1 comment: