Monday, February 8, 2010

Here, There, and Everywhere!

I feel like I've been floating around space with my feet planted absolutely all over the place!
The day after I got over the "24 hours of evilness", I flew to California for my Grandmother's funeral.
It was really nice to be at home, surrounded by family, celebrating the wonderful life of Nana.
I also got some time in with the best of friends, and headed back just in time for work Tuesday morning. What a whirlwind trip that was.

The day after I returned from California, Chelsea flew out from San Diego! It was absolutely wonderful having her here, and tons of fun! We even got in some night boardin' in! I survived, surprisingly, without any broken bones! Maybe I'll try snowboarding again, after all!!

Between my crazy work and school schedule, we didn't have all that much time to go off on adventures, but her company was so nice! I just feel like I haven't had a moment to stop and breath these past two weeks!

I'm completely exhausted and have to study for a HUGE Bio test that is tomorrow...
Life, it just never stops!


No comments:

Post a Comment