I've been in a bad rut lately.
I feel like I go to work, go to school, come home and sleep and do it all over again in the morning.
Boring/hard/lame/frustrating/wheredidmylifego.
I do many things for lots of people throughout the week and I'm finding I rarely take a second to do something for myself.
So....
While I was sitting in my Bio class tonight thinking of all the better ways I could be spending my time....I didn't have any other better way. I feel like I have nothing going for myself but school and work....again, boring.
I had a thought, that I needed to put myself in a better mine-set about myself and my life, so I made a decision.
After I took my quiz, I grabbed my belongings, and jetted over to the Gold's Gym right by Campus. A really spur-of-the-moment decision. But, a good one.
Twenty minutes later I walked out with a membership in hand, having talked down the initiation fee to $1.00 (from $99.99) I thought this was a steal.
I went home, changed clothes, and went back to work out with my good friend Julie.
I think I'm going to like this.
And for once, I'm doing this for me.
And to set the record straight- so that you all can hold me to it, I said I'd work out at least 3x a week...given my crazy schedule, this should be a challenge in itself.
I feel like I go to work, go to school, come home and sleep and do it all over again in the morning.
Boring/hard/lame/frustrating/wheredidmylifego.
I do many things for lots of people throughout the week and I'm finding I rarely take a second to do something for myself.
So....
While I was sitting in my Bio class tonight thinking of all the better ways I could be spending my time....I didn't have any other better way. I feel like I have nothing going for myself but school and work....again, boring.
I had a thought, that I needed to put myself in a better mine-set about myself and my life, so I made a decision.
After I took my quiz, I grabbed my belongings, and jetted over to the Gold's Gym right by Campus. A really spur-of-the-moment decision. But, a good one.
Twenty minutes later I walked out with a membership in hand, having talked down the initiation fee to $1.00 (from $99.99) I thought this was a steal.
I went home, changed clothes, and went back to work out with my good friend Julie.
I think I'm going to like this.
And for once, I'm doing this for me.
And to set the record straight- so that you all can hold me to it, I said I'd work out at least 3x a week...given my crazy schedule, this should be a challenge in itself.
Great! Now you can do a triathlon with me beginning of May. :) It is good motivation to work out even when life is crazy if you have a goal. I say the more the merrier, so you should do this with me.
ReplyDelete