I have no good stories to tell or anything exciting to report...as usual!
Summer flew by all too quickly.
I started School August 23rd and quit my part time job so that I could actually breathe.
I'm taking 14 units...
Photography
Methods Research
Human Development Theory
and
Family Economic Studies
After the first day of classes, I realized a lot of my classes require lots of reading and in-depth exploration of "why". I don't know "why" but maybe by December I should have a greater knowledge as to "why" everything is the way it is. Exciting.
On Mondays I am on stinkin' campus 8am-7:05pm.
Please remind me to never schedule classes that only meet once a week.
The Utes played an amazing game Thursday night that Thomas and I were able to attend...surprise surprise! It was a fantastic, over-time, crowd roaring game!
It brought back memories of my Dad taking us to all the Cal games back home- it is such a bummer to have to grow up and leave all the old traditions behind.
Thomas and I have MUSS (student section) tickets, that he will more likely get the chance to use more than I will. But at least we can say we went to one game together!
I didn't realize how into Football Thomas was until we got there!
I got an unexpected week off from work due to an injury.
I tore the tendons in my wrist and had to take a week off work...as well as wear a really hot brace. It was amazing all the extra time I had to do things with my life and see people I hadn't seen in awhile! I told Thomas I could get used to not working....he didn't agree.
I got my new IPhone! It's extremely fast!
Wahoo!
Happy first weekend of September!
No comments:
Post a Comment