Thursday, March 17, 2011

Sick of Sickness

It's true...I've been in a mad war with being sick for almost a month now.
It has landed me Two E.R. visits.
A whole lot of prescriptions.
One Clinic Visit.
Vomiting.
A fever.
Two ear infections at the same time...ouch.
And a whole lot of time off from work.
Along with some good bonding time with my bed.
I have been miserable.
I am now on some intense three-day antibiotics strictly for bacterial infections.
As if Tamiflu wasn't enough for my immune system...

In other news...
I got new tires on my car!
$660.05 hard bucks to see leave my account
But I'll finally be safe when the winter storm comes, again!
I even got my alignment fixed and new windshield wiper blades.
I think I hear a Road trip calling my name ;)

Oh! And! I'll be cruisin' to Mexico beginning of May!
Why not celebrate the start of the Summer Semester cruisin' to Mexico with some friends!
I cannot wait. I have never been on a cruise before. It'll be a nice break from life before I take on 20 units!
Yes! I am registered for Summer classes! 20 units!
I am so excited because I only need 44 to graduate!
So I'll be graduating May 2012!
Finally!
I figured since Summer classes are generally shorter, and easier, why not take on a whole bunch.
Fortunately, three of the classes I need are only two weeks each. Which means I won't be taking 20 all at once, thank heavens!

Happy Saint Patrick's Day!
I miss my Mom's Corn Beef and Cabbage immensely on this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment