I quit my job.
Scary and so unlike me.
But things were bad.
Really bad.
I loved the girls I worked with.
I loved what I was doing.
The place, was awful.
The management was terrible.
The hours I was required to work
Thurs 5pm-8am friday morning
Fri 5pm-10pm
and Saturday 7:30am-10:00pm
would have been the death of me.
A few other things happened, that I cannot go into detail about publicly, but it was horrible.
I'll put it this way- when I drove away, after giving my notice, it felt like the end to a horror movie.
The sun was shining. I was smiling. I was laughing. And all felt right.
It was scary how good I felt.
It was like the Devil left me the minute I drove away.
So, now what?!
Well, I am lucky enough to be nannying the Locko kids again a few times a week.
And school isn't too far down the road.
So really, I am not even stressing.
Everything happens for a reason.
Which, I am so thankful to know is true.
Oh, and in 27 hours my car will be packed, my gas tank will be full, and I'll be on my way to sunny california, for a nice get-away before my summer is cluttered with 20 credit hours of school.
And maybe, when I get back, I'll have some cool pictures to post.
Stay tuned.
Oh, and my sweet brothers could sure use some prayers right now.
And...I'm pleased to announce that Thomas and I are officially "friends" again.
Haha. Only took 6 months for us to actually put our differences aside and our long relationship, and be friends. We are now able to talk, hang out, and even laugh together as if nothing happened 6 months ago. I'm really glad we were able to get over the past. It's perfect closure to that chapter of ours lives. Now we open a new chapter, as friends.
But, do not worry, just friends is all we will ever be.
Peace out, Utah!
No comments:
Post a Comment