Sunday, May 1, 2011

Week 1

I can say I already love my job!
Marriott is such an amazing company to work for!
Take a look at why I say so:

1. I get a 75 % off discount at all hotels
2. I can stay at any vacation (time-share) property for 3 nights for free at every locations
3. Friends and family discount is also amazing
4. They have a gym on-site that is open to our use
5. They have a mail center where I can mail package to friends and fam for cheap!
6. They do not hire outside of the company (except for my position)...they only hire internally for ALL other positions. So there is lots of room for moving on up ;)
7. They have yummy catered food daily for purchase at cheap rates...(panda express wednesdays)!
8. They bought us deli sandwiches for lunch Friday!
9. Everyone is so nice, so far, and so helpful!
10. Well, because I am making the most that I have ever made here in Utah...and it's close to home, so I am saving lots of $ on gas!
11. I am home by 5pm EVERYDAY! It's amazing to have my nights and weekends off. I am enjoying it so much!

*If you are traveling and would like to stay at a Marriott...I can hook you up with my friends and family rate, just ask me and I'll be happy to work my magic!*

In other news, it snowed not once this week, but twice. I seriously considered moving home. But that would make me miserable in other ways, so I guess I'll just tough out the cold for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment