Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The Happenings...

I made Peach Pie!
And It turned out ok.
Actually, I made TWO, and one turned out better than the other. Go figure.

I'm starting to really enjoying cooking and baking.
If Only I had taken up an interest when I was around my Mom's awesome cooking to learn from her.
Oh well. I'm all on my own!

Fall is starting to roll in. It's really pretty! We've had two impressive afternoons of thunderstorms this week. The rain reminded me how much I love cold dark afternoons spent inside! I guess I'll have many of those, now that I'm living in SNOW territory!
This weekend the house I'm living in decided to stop working. The Washing Machine started acting up. The Toilet over flowed, twice. And, the AC was still giving us trouble.
It was annoying, frustrating, and just plain inconvenient.

I called up and gave everyone heck on Monday morning. Within two hours we have a plumber and a heating/AC guy at our house.
Turns out we needed a new Water Heater, as well as some other nifty things.
Our toilet parts had to be replaced, as it was never installed properly.
Hopefully the heat won't ever go out in the winter...then I'll be really grumpy!

No comments:

Post a Comment