Wednesday, November 18, 2009

quick update

It's been awhile since I updated....
Since my mind seems so boggled these days with things I need to get done and the things I should have gotten done, I can't seem to form a post worth beans.

Yesterday I attended the University of Utah Orientation!!
5 hours of pure information being thrown at me was not fun at all.
Having to plan the next phase of my life was a bit more overwhelming than I thought it was going to be.
Realizing I am a little behind was a slap to the face.
Questioning what I wanted to do with my life was even more frustrating.
But, In the end, I registered for 9 units and therefor will no longer have a life come January.

I'm not sure what it's going to take to get me to buckle down and focus on school...but it'll have to be done. Now that the State of California is no longer paying for my education, but I am- I think I'll take studying and going to school a bit more seriously. Not that this has ever been an issues, ok that's a lie, but I really need to focus...there's always time to play on the weekends!

In other news...I'm going home for Thanksgiving next week...and although that's a vacation, it doesn't really seem like I will get a moment to breath while I'm there. I think I'll need a vacation once I'm home from that vacation...ugh.

It snowed Saturday which meant I stayed inside all day and watched the snow fall until it stopped. I know, lame. However, I wasn't brave enough to venture out into the cold and attempt to learn to drive in the snow. Not to mention I still lack proper winter clothes.
Winter, please go away and never come back.
Oh, and the awful cold weather cracked my windshield more...greatttttt!

Baby Lukas turned 6 months old today...Gosh that little boy is growing up too quickly!
Funny, I've almost been here in Utah 6 months myself...time surely does fly!

I'm lovin' it!

No comments:

Post a Comment