I promise I'll write a longer/more in depth blog soon.
BUT, I just don't have the time these days, I'll work on it, promise.
Here are a few highlights for you!
* I flew home for five days to spend some time with my family and celebrate my Mom's birthday. In doing so, I realized how unhappy I was in California and how much happier I am here in Utah.
* I was accepted into the University of Utah and Declared Education as my major. I start January 2010. I'm an official UTE!
* The first snow fell while I was in California...I think this is going to be a long and cold winter.
* I've learned that perhaps I just need to cut some ties in my life and live my life without negative influences and negative voices. Sad, but true. It's so hurtful when you tell some one exciting news and all they do it bash you for your decisions. And we call that love. Not Funny.
* I will be going home for Thanksgiving, not for Christmas, and that is completely OK with me.
Sad to say, I don't have much in California anymore. I'll start my own tradition here in Utah. With who? Myself. And it'll be great! I'll have my first "White Christmas".
* I saw Paranormal Activity, pretty freaking scary movie, but go see it!
* I was a baby for Halloween and dang cute!
* I deeply miss my good friends from California, but I'm glad to know our friendships will continue on. <3
* I've come this far on my own, and I'm going to go a lot further.
BUT, I just don't have the time these days, I'll work on it, promise.
Here are a few highlights for you!
* I flew home for five days to spend some time with my family and celebrate my Mom's birthday. In doing so, I realized how unhappy I was in California and how much happier I am here in Utah.
* I was accepted into the University of Utah and Declared Education as my major. I start January 2010. I'm an official UTE!
* The first snow fell while I was in California...I think this is going to be a long and cold winter.
* I've learned that perhaps I just need to cut some ties in my life and live my life without negative influences and negative voices. Sad, but true. It's so hurtful when you tell some one exciting news and all they do it bash you for your decisions. And we call that love. Not Funny.
* I will be going home for Thanksgiving, not for Christmas, and that is completely OK with me.
Sad to say, I don't have much in California anymore. I'll start my own tradition here in Utah. With who? Myself. And it'll be great! I'll have my first "White Christmas".
* I saw Paranormal Activity, pretty freaking scary movie, but go see it!
* I was a baby for Halloween and dang cute!
* I deeply miss my good friends from California, but I'm glad to know our friendships will continue on. <3
* I've come this far on my own, and I'm going to go a lot further.
No comments:
Post a Comment