Thursday, October 15, 2009

It's really late and I should be in bed, but I'm not.
I've been slacking on getting things done around the house, so while my laundry is drying I'll write.

Basically October is so much fun out in Utah.
All the fun Haunted houses they have going on, corn mazes and haunted forest are what my weekends seem to revolve around.

There's always something new and exciting to do.

This weekend I'm hosting a huge Pumpkin Carving/Dinner Night.
I am super excited! We decorated the house this week and it looks awesome!
Stay tuned for more pictures!!!

On a random side note, I ended up in Idaho last night.
Don't ask why and for what...but I did.
It was fun!

On an even more random note- I'm getting the H1N1 (yes SWINE) flu shot Saturday morning.
I'm thinking my immune system could use some boosting, as I always seem to have mysterious infections goin' on in my body.

The weather has warmed up a bit.
Mid 60s today, beautiful day for the park!
I need Winter clothes, bad.

I took my friend Sara's manual Toyota Corolla out for a spin Monday night.
I am sure the whole world could hear me pealing out.
I almost peed in my pants, just ask Meredith.
(I only stalled once- impressive).

It's official that I suck at mini golfing.
There just isn't any hope left in that department.
I'm going bowling tomorrow night- maybe luck will be on my side.
I'm not holding my breath.

School continues to try and knock me down.
However, I spend Thursday afternoons/evenings knocking IT down.
It's awesome, I love getting homework done an hour before the deadline
and I love getting a 30/35 on my tests. Seriously.

It's my Mom's Birthday next week, October 21st to be exact, and I am bummed I won't be there to celebrate with her.
Happy Birthday, Mom!

What shall I be for Halloween!? Come on, I need ideas! Pleaseeeee!

Have I mentioned how amazing all my roomies are?
The other night we were all burnt out from our long days and crashed together in the living room/kitchen. It was calm and quiet as Kristy read her book, Miriam studied, Jes ate her dinner (after mowing our lawn for hours! Thanks Girl), and I just laid there not wanting to call it a night and avoided studying.

Be on the lookout for pictures from this weekend.
You'll be in for a treat, I guarantee it!

<3 all!






No comments:

Post a Comment