Sunday, February 28, 2010

On February...where have you gone?!

Don't get me wrong, I am extremely glad February is over, but it seemed to fly by.
I'm really glad it's March for many reasons.

* There's only three weeks left until Spring Break...which means I'll get a break from school AND work...what could be better.
** I'm another month closer to being done with this semester. Thank goodness.
*** Thomas and I have been dating four months tomorrow, exciting.
**** In 25 days I'll be headed to California, this time with Thomas.
***** Maybe this month Thomas won't have to work a lot *crosses fingers*, oh that would be so wonderful....speaking of working a ton, Thomas worked over 100 hours this week, not even going home to sleep for three days...I don't know how he does it. I get burnt out on working after 50 hours each week, but 100 hours, that's insane.

This week is going to be a killer.
Math Test.
Bio Test.
TONS of Art work due.
AND the BACHELOR FINALE!!!
Jake cannot pick Vienna, or I will loose hope in that show. Period.

I've been going to the gym a bunch. It's amazing! I'm loving every minute of it!
I don't enjoy being so sore, but that's a good thing, so I'll deal!


Sighhhhh


Here goes another Monday.
Have a wonderful week, everyone!!



No comments:

Post a Comment