I had three days off this week.
I didn't sleep in.
I shadowed my RN friend around the PICU for 12 hours (7pm-7am).
I went home and slept from 8:30am-1pm...It felt so good!
It was an incredible experience! I loved every minute of it...maybe I will pursue nursing! Who knows!
I also got my car fixed...no more cracked windshield and no more damaged mirror!
Now my car is not so ghetto anymore!
Fabulous!
That math test I complained about two posts back...I got a 64/70! Wahoo!
A lot better than a fat ZERO I would have gotten, had I given up!
If only I can Ace the Final...then I'll be in good shape!
Just a wish...that won't come true!
School ends in two weeks and I can hardly wait!
Only one more Art class...and it's only to hand in our portfolios...(which I totally need to work on this week!)
This is going to be fun!!
Hello Summertime!
In 14 days you'll be mine!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment