Life is good!
I completed the (below post) math test friday night at midnight.
What a relief it was to hand that sucker in.
I have three days off work next week.
I have two more weeks of School left, then a week of finals.
The Summer Sun is finally starting to shine down over Utah, about time!
I am starting my CNA course in exactly a month...I even bought scrubs today because I am that excited. (btw- scrubs are so dang comfy! I wish it was normal to wear them everyday!)
I am getting my car repaired next week...as in dropping a ton of $ on my poor damaged car....
I am shadowing my friend, Cecily who is an RN, in the PICU of Primary Children's Hospital on Monday. It should be a wonderful experience!
I am throwing two bridal showers, one tonight and one next saturday, party on!
Thomas has gotten off work this whole week before 11pm...it's been a real treat!
Thomas and I are going to indulge in Sushi tomorrow night. Yum!
I'm going to Chicago in exactly two months! It'll be the first family trip my family has been on in...I can't even remember the last trip we were all together! I am way exctied to see my brother graduate and explore Chicago!
My other brother, Andrew, just passed the ASVAB test for the Air Force and Chicago may be the last time I'll see him until after basic training! I am so proud of him for reaching his goals and fighting for his dream!
Lukas has had a major poopy bum all week.
It's been awful and yucky and miserable for him.
Poor kid. (not fun for the person changing the diapers either, let me tell ya!)
I got the dress for the wedding I'm going to be in!
It's cute, brown, and not too fancy so I can wear it elsewhere!
As much as I complained about having to take my drawing course, it's been a really fun and easy class. Sadly, I'm actually going to miss that class once it's over. I still can't draw, but I did learn a lot! The teacher even acknowledge the fun and joy I bring into the classroom...that's a first.
I hope YOU have a lovely weekend!
Enjoy the Spring weather!
No comments:
Post a Comment