Monday, May 31, 2010

Quick!

Just a REALLY quick update...

Thomas and I are going home for the 4th of July.
I couldn't spend a 4th away from home and all the fun traditions!!
I'm hoping my Dad's 1913 Cadillac will be up and running for the Parade this year!!

I'm still working on my CNA certification.
I have one more "clinical" day and CPR certification and then I can go take the State test.
I'm really enjoying it this far, although I must admit I'm looking forward to having my life back!
I haven't had time for anything else, I want to enjoy a little bit of Summer!!

My job is rapidly coming to an end.
I am sure going to miss seeing Eliza and Lukey everyday.

I got a new computer! I went for a MacBook Pro this time!
I'm lovin' it!

I am heading off to Chicago in two weeks to watch my Brother graduate from University of Northwestern. I am SO proud of him!!!

Thomas' birthday is just around the corner!

An apple pie is currently baking in the oven, it smells so yummy!

Life is good!





No comments:

Post a Comment