Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Summer!


The warm Utah weather has finally arrived, a bit delayed!
I'm hoping it remains warm from here on out!

I am waiting to hear back from the State of Utah on when I can go take my certification tests.
In the mean time; I'm done with clinicals, CPR and First Aid certified, and am studying away for the exams!
I am hoping I can take the tests asap so that I can start the job hunting process!

In bitter-sweet news, I am enjoying my final days with the Lockovitch gang.
I am so happy I had the opportunity to watch Eliza and Lukas grow this past year.
They brought laughter into my life daily and have been so fun!
I am sure going to miss them, but I know it's time that I "get on with my life" and leave the "nanny business" behind. Nannying has been such a blessing in my life and has given me the support I've needed in my life. I've done and gone everywhere in my life because I've had such amazing opportunities to care for Children. I wouldn't be here in Utah if it weren't for Karin trusting me with her two beautiful Children, thank you Karin!
I'm going to miss you all!

In one short week I'll be flying off to Chicago. I'm so excited to be reunited with my Fam outside of California! I can't even remember the last time we were all on a vacation together.

Thomas is turning 23 Friday! Since he doesn't read this, and I doubt he knows I even blog...ok, well he makes fun of me for blogging...BUT we are going to Surprise him!
All his friends are meeting at Holy Smokes BBQ on Friday and I'll "work late" on Friday and so we'll go when everyone is there! I'm excited, he has no idea! He said he just wanted to go to dinner with me, well I'm boring, especially on a Friday night after working all week! So, I thought I would invite the whole gang and have a real party for him!!

23 Days to California...I can taste my Mom's cookin'!




No comments:

Post a Comment