Yep.
I am now 4 weeks into my Summer courses.
And I am happy to report...
I am stayin' afloat!
I believe the demands of all 5 of my classes is helping me stay focused.
Teaching myself, since 3 are online courses, gives me greater responsibility.
I have not failed any exams yet.
Nor have I even scored lower than a B on anything.
Mostly As though...wahoo!
This is something to celebrate.
I'm hoping to stay this focused for the remaining 7 weeks.
In other news, My parents are coming out here in exactly 5 weeks!
I am SO excited!
I am counting down the days.
And in OTHER news...
I got a $100.00 bonus at work for receiving 29 Positive Owner Surveys regarding my customer service. Such a sweet deal. I didn't receive a single negative one.
It really does pay off to be nice ;)
And finally...it's beginning to feel like Summer.
Weather wise, at least.
I love the feeling of driving with the windows down and having the sun beat down on me.
It's a beautiful life
No comments:
Post a Comment