So my last post was about how amazing school is going.
Well maybe I spoke too soon.
But I am finding it even harder these days to find time to get all of my assignments done on time.
Maybe it's the shift from the crummy weather to the absolutely beautiful Summer weather...
I would much rather be outside soakin' up the sun when I'm not working
but that is rather impossible since I am always running off to class or back home to study or write an essay or read a chapter or taking an exam.
6 weeks left till a few weeks of freedom...it'll be glorious!
Until then
It's back to the books, the exams, and the papers.
Bye Summer!
Oh!
I officially declared my minor and emphasis...exciting right?
I thought so too, until I saw the additional classes I needed to take before May 2012.
Oh well!
I'll have a bachelors of science in human development and family studies, a minor in sociology, with an emphasis in criminology. That's a mouth full, but SO worth it.
(don't ask me what I'll be doing with these...because I have no clue, yet)
Spring 2012 better get here quick if I want to survive!
No comments:
Post a Comment