I got the promotion with Marriott Vacation Club!
I'll be making $4+ an hour which will greatly help me to pay off school quicker.
I'll be putting in lots of overtime ($$$) and working 6 days a week (I get Sundays off :) )
I'm really excited to be able to "move up" the ladder!
They're working with my school schedule, which means I still have to put 40 hours in each week...which means I'll be working 6 days a week, typically right after class until 7pm.
I have to go through training all over again which I am not looking forward to.
I'll be working with point-based vacation club owners.
I'll have 800 members assigned to me in which I'll be in charge of planning and booking their vacation using their points!
I'll move departments and I'll get a bigger and better desk!
I start next week!
Tomorrow begins my last Fall semester of school, for now.
Here comes another 16 units and I'll bid farewell to my sweet life.
I'll have my Bachelor's degree in December.
I'll have my minor and emphasis completed in May, 2012.
I have 9 classes left, and I can hardly wait to be finished!
I'll be graduating May 3rd, 2012.
Hold. Me. To. It.
No comments:
Post a Comment