Monday, August 15, 2011

The Scores Are In!



This is a picture for the memory book.
I have never been a "Straight A Student", I've always have a hard time juggling the demand of life.
I guess this semester was different.
Something that will keep my movin' along this upcoming next semester.
I did it.
And no one stopped me.
It's a miracle beyond belief.

I interviewed Wednesday for a promotion at my job.
I find out tomorrow if I got it.
*Fingers crossed*

I've also been able to enjoy a piece of Summer.
It has consisted of a lot of volleyball, a trip to Vegas, and being lazy.

I start school in 7 days.
16 credits here I am, again.
This is my last Fall semester of school, ever.
Bring it on!


1 comment:

  1. Unless you get the itch to do grad school like I did... but I tell you what, it's so much more fun. :) Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete