Sunday, September 27, 2009

Random thoughts

I've realized a few things today, well I probably have always known them, but finally admitted to them tonight.

- I have become the Laundry Queen, after enjoying making great fun of my Dad for being a laundry maniac over the years. (Doing laundry daily) Ok, I'm not THAT bad, but I do my laundry every other day...Thanks Dad for instilling this in me!

- I need nights to just come home and get things done around the house. I actually enjoy being alone, so not like me.

- I am a clean freak, kind of. I clean my room at least twice a week, but it's usually not even that bad. I mop the floors, dust here and there, and clean whatever needs to be cleaned. Shocking, I know.

- I'm becoming very good at not spending money. Some days I don't even use my debit card. It's awesome.

- I'm enjoying getting my homework done, for once. There's a great sense of accomplishment felt when I click the "finish" button every Sunday night on my 35 point test. Especially when I can "review my score" and see I got a 30/35...I'm not complaining.

- I LOATHE text messaging, at the moment. My phone can be found in the off position or stashed away in my purse, or on the charger next to my bed. I am not a texter anymore, and get quite annoyed when my phone goes off. When I'm home; it's me time.

- I dearly missed playing volleyball all these years. I'm excited to be playing again. Except, for some stupid reason I decided to leave my knee pads behind in California...guess I was over it.

- If I wake up early on Saturdays and out of bed, I get a lot done. If I stay in bed all morning, I get nothing done. Who would have thought? No, but really I should start getting out of bed early on Saturdays more often so I can be productive with my free time! (like this past Saturday I had played volleyball, washed my car, and gone through my clothes to sell, all before 10:30am!!)

- I probably won't last in Utah this winter. We are starting to get cold weather and this is the "winter" I'm used to. Well, Utah winter is NOTHING compared to California. So yes, I am already freezing my booty off, and it's not even October. Any winter clothes sent my way would be greatly appreciated!!!

- I miss my friends from back from, a lot. I'm so glad this past week I got to reconnect with a lot of them, but it made being away from them ten times harder.

- I LOVE Halloween/ this time of the year. The smells, how it gets dark earlier, the lights, and the festivities are all so much fun! I'm really looking forward to the next few months, despite the snow and cold! What to be for Halloween? Any CHEAP and COOL ideas are, too, greatly appreciated!!

- Men are grown short and cute out in Utah. Where are all the TALL and cute and single boys!?

- I adore my Nanny Fam. They are super cute, super fun, and super nice to work for! Infact, I really can't even consider it work because I get to play all day with their adorable children! I am so lucky! I spent this afternoon with them at the Utes Women's Soccer Game and then a very nice dinner at the Red Iguana. Thank You, Lockovitch Family, for including me!!

- I am going to decorate my bathroom in Palm tree atire. It matches the green walls, and I got a really cute Palm tree bath curtain for cheap *ON SALE*. So there you go, now you all know my theme for my bathroom, like you wanted to know, right?!

- I love getting mail. Send away, pleaseeee!

- I just created a pathetic list of randomness. If you made it this far, props to you and I'm sorry for wasting a few minutes of your life that you'll never get back.
;)

1 comment:

  1. my letter will make your titties EXPLODE with joy!

    ReplyDelete