I am SO ready for the semester to be over.
It seems that teachers enjoy throwing piles of work at you the last few weeks of class, to test your breaking point.
I think I've hit mine.
It appears (after I've completed the assignment) I took the wrong Math papers, that are due tomorrow at 8am...I had no clue I didn't have the correct papers until last night when discussing the problems with a classmate. Opps.
After getting the correct assignment e-mailed to me by the teacher today at 10am, I now have only tonight to do six hours of math, when I get off work,...on a Friday night.
To top the weekend off, I have math class tomorrow at 8am...I can think of much better ways I'd rather be spending my Saturday...like sleeping in!
Ontop of this mess, my week has been filled with changing poopy diapers, tons of Bio reading, Blizzards, no sleep, and a really exhausted-in-everyway state of mind.
I have 90 questions of Bio that need to get done this weekend too.
When will it end?!
I'm also busy planning two wedding showers.
Yes, TWO...I am crazy. It's a fact.
One is a food shower for my dear from Sara.
Basically instead of gifts, people are supposed to bring food that'll help feed the newly married poor college couple. The shower is next friday...any ideas on what fun games we can play!?
Also, my friend Codi is getting married in June and I'm throwing her a shower, (as one of her bridesmaids) on April 24th. Again, any fun ideas would be every so sweet!
If you didn't catch it, I'll be in Codi's wedding, exciting!
We're going dress shopping tomorrow afternoon...wahoo!
Thomas is off in Moab for the weekend.
Poor guy worked all week long, until the wee hours of the mornings almost every night.
He deserves this break, and he's doing one of his favorite things...getting his jeep dirty!
I sure do miss him!
I hope everyone has a relaxing and quiet weekend!
Enjoy the sunshine...it's finally here!!!
man oh man you are wonderwoman TITTIE LOVER!!!
ReplyDeletelove... you know who ;)