Reasons why today was a good day
* I got to sleep in, late
* The girls were awesome at work tonight
* I made it to the gym after work and it was pretty much empty
* My grade changes from last semester were posted! 4 more credits checked off!
* It didn't snow
* Today is my Friday...I get the next two days off!
And tomorrow...
* I'm going to the gym first thing in the morning
* Then I will most likely take a nap, because lets be honest, naps are amazing
* I'll clean out my car
* Do some laundry
* Organize my room
* hit up institute class
* and then maybe go back to the gym
Life is pretty darn amazing, don't you think?!
***I am focusing on the positives in my everyday life. Sure, there are moments of frustration between each of those happy times, but they don't matter. Being optimistic is the best medicine around...and counting my blessings is what keeps me going***
No comments:
Post a Comment