Monday, August 8, 2011

Done!

I did it!
Completed 16 credits while working 40 hours a week!
It is possible!

This semester was a learning experience.
I proved to myself I am very capable of finishing anything I put my mind to.
I thought going to school during the Summer would be more difficult, since the weather is so nice and all my friends are out of school, but nope! Probably my best semester of school, ever!

I am officially 2 semesters away from graduation.
And that's only 7 classes....
sweet!

I am still waiting on all the grades, but so far I've gotten an A and an A-.
Not too shabby, especially with working so much and having to figure out the whole school thing again.

I am currently in Las Vegas with Kellee.
She had to pick some things up from her brother's who just moved here.
Vegas is a completely different world. I have never seen so many messed up people in my life.
Hilarious. Awkward. And an eye opener.
I am glad I live a clean life and I can remember the night before.

I applied for a new position within Marriott.
Keep your fingers crossed- it's a long shot.
But, if you don't try...you'll never get anywhere in life, so I went for it.
I have an interview on Wednesday :).


School starts up again August 22nd.
Here goes another 16 credits.
I can do it.
I just proved all the nonbelievers wrong!

This is what livin' life is all about.

<3


Oh, and also, my parents have come and gone.
And I am so thankful I was able to show them my life in Utah.
It was an amazing visit and I miss them dearly.
I'll post more on their trip when I get back to SLC.

1 comment: