I've decided I need to boost my immune system.
I got this awful bug, passed down my Thomas, last night that lasted a whole 24 hours.
Boy, was it a nightmare. It came on so quickly, and lingered around for too long!
I didn't sleep a wink. The bathroom floor was my best friend.
I've also come to the conclusion, due to last nights events, that I'd much rather have a cold than the stomach flu. Oh it was painful.
I checked my e-mail this afternoon and sitting in my inbox was this precious e-mail from my Art Professor:
Class has been canceled for tonight, 1/27
What a true blessing it was to read those words. Somebody loves me and is watching out for me because there is no way I could have made it to class tonight.
Poor Thomas is still sick...I'm praying he gets over it soon, I don't wish it upon anyone!
I hope you all are staying healthy! Beware of the evil stomach bug!
I got this awful bug, passed down my Thomas, last night that lasted a whole 24 hours.
Boy, was it a nightmare. It came on so quickly, and lingered around for too long!
I didn't sleep a wink. The bathroom floor was my best friend.
I've also come to the conclusion, due to last nights events, that I'd much rather have a cold than the stomach flu. Oh it was painful.
I checked my e-mail this afternoon and sitting in my inbox was this precious e-mail from my Art Professor:
Class has been canceled for tonight, 1/27
What a true blessing it was to read those words. Somebody loves me and is watching out for me because there is no way I could have made it to class tonight.
Poor Thomas is still sick...I'm praying he gets over it soon, I don't wish it upon anyone!
I hope you all are staying healthy! Beware of the evil stomach bug!
No comments:
Post a Comment