It's only day two of classes this semester, and I'm already looking forward to summer.
This cannot be good....
I will be running around like a chicken with it's head cut off this semester. I just know it.
On a Bitter-Sweeter note, I'm going home January 29th for a Memorial Service for my Nana! The closure will be nice, especially being around my whole family.
I need it.
I'm also excited to see my friends and get a taste of California!
I'm thankful for having the opportunity to receive an education. I shouldn't take it for granted.
I'm thankful for Karin for being so understanding with my crazy school schedule and my needy self. I feel like such an irresponsible person asking for more time off. But Life, it happens.
I'm thankful for my Mom who listens to my rants every night and offers the best advice she can.
No comments:
Post a Comment