Monday, January 25, 2010

Living and Breathing School

Lately I feel like I've been living and breathing school.
I spent my Friday night rounding up Art supplies for my Art class with Thomas (what I fun date I am...)
I spent my Saturday morning sitting in a classroom watching the snow fall, dreaming of all the more productive ways I could spend my morning.
I spent Sunday night preparing for another busy week filled with work, school, and oh, more school.
And tonight I'll spend the night studying for Bio, drawing self-portraits (which will take me a long time since I can't figure out how to draw a nose...oh I have a lot to learn this semester).
My life consists of School and work...and a little bit of Thomas.
The good news is, I'm going home Friday morning for four days for my Grandmother's Funeral.
It'll be a whirlind trip, that will leave me wanting another vacation.
AND....the day after I get home, Chelsea will be here for a week! I'm pretty darn excited! I might even attempt to go snowboarding with her...oh what a sight that would be!
Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment