....But not for long!
In just twelve short hours I'll be aboard a plane homeward bound.
I am so excited to be going home just to be going home.
I've been going home for funerals, for Holidays, Birthdays, etc...
But now, I'm going home to just have fun and relax!
I am so excited to show Thomas my Home.
Where I spent the first 19 years of my life becoming who I am today.
It's going to be a good weekend!
In just twelve short hours I'll be aboard a plane homeward bound.
I am so excited to be going home just to be going home.
I've been going home for funerals, for Holidays, Birthdays, etc...
But now, I'm going home to just have fun and relax!
I am so excited to show Thomas my Home.
Where I spent the first 19 years of my life becoming who I am today.
It's going to be a good weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment