The weekly funk, oh yes, I am in the weekly funk I seem to find myself in every Monday through Saturday. Why? Because I never stop and breathe. I never sleep. I never sit down and enjoy...sitting. I need to figure out how to balance working full time while going to school full time...because my school dedication is lacking in every area possible.
I also need to learn how to say no.
And learn how to do absolutely nothing on the weekends, except school work.
And learn how to make this funk mess less funky.
I need to declare a major by friday. Crap.
I kept getting all these e-mails that I simply ignored and deleted, until I went into my school acount and noticed an URGENT matter coming across the screen.
Why is EVERYTHING due this week- take home bio and math tests, Art work up the bazoo, and now I have to decide what I'm going to do with the rest of my life.
Spring Break.
Please.
22 days till Home.
To cheer me up, I think?, last night my mom sent me the Barney theme song...a little weird but it made me laugh while I was in the middle of working on the math test that took me 3 hours and it's still not completed.
My mom got an iphone...which is a huge suprise since she doesn't even know how to end a phone call using her last phone. I can tell she's really enjoying it by the mass amounts of texts she sends...pretty soon she'll be sending out more than I do. Oh what would we do without technology?
No comments:
Post a Comment