Oh it was so warm and beautiful out today!
It felt as if I were home. In California. Where I so badly want to be right now.
Home.
I often refer to Utah as my home.
And, I guess it sort of is.
After a long day of work and school, I go home.
To eat, shower, and sleep.
But, this isn't the home I'm used to.
The last 20 years of my life are at Home.
In Piedmont, California.
A place I'll always call home.
A safe place that I can run to and hide.
Where all my lasting memories, precious and not so glamorous moments took place.
Home.
The place I find myself wanting to visit.
In 17 days I'll be home.
And it will be sweet.
On another note...
My stomach pain is back.
This time, almost unbearable.
All I could do today to get through the day was to sleep.
It was painful.
I'm looking forward to going to my doctor...at home.
Since, I have no one to call here in Utah when my body just doesn't feel right, I call home.
Where I confide in my Mom for her motherly words of wisdom.
It's peaceful.
It works.
Mothers really DO know everything.
On a side note, in May i'll be taking a CNA course.
This will be extremely different for me.
I've never done anything that doesn't involve kids.
But, I think it's time I broaden my horizon.
Try something new.
I'd love to work in a hospital, learn people's stories, and touch their lives.
Even if it's in the slightest way possible.
It can be done.
I know that not working with Karin and Alex anymore and seeing Lukas and Eliza daily will be so hard. But, I know that Lukas and Eliza will grow to be amazing children, they'll learn and grow so much while they're in preschool. I am so excited to see what little Miss Eliza becomes. I think she'll be a remarkable young girl. And Lukas, Oh boy, he's going to have the girls chasing him for miles. He's going to be on the run. He already is on the crawl, and boy does he move fast. I'm hoping I can still be a part of their lives, and watch them become even brighter children than they are now.
Life is full of changes...and I know it all happens for a reason.
No comments:
Post a Comment