Good News Minute
The University of Utah accepted all my "allied" hours which can be applied toward my major...which means I am more than half way done with my major...which means I still have a ton of credits that are open to use for whatever I want!
(I must have 60 credits from the U, but by the time I'm done with my Major, I'll have 30 left to complete)
So...
Looks like I'll be having to double minor!
I'm thinking Criminology and Sociology.
The University of Utah accepted all my "allied" hours which can be applied toward my major...which means I am more than half way done with my major...which means I still have a ton of credits that are open to use for whatever I want!
(I must have 60 credits from the U, but by the time I'm done with my Major, I'll have 30 left to complete)
So...
Looks like I'll be having to double minor!
I'm thinking Criminology and Sociology.
*Allied hours are just basic general courses that go towards your major...which mine all seemed to do, thank goodness for my interest in physcology and sociology back in California, it really payed off!*
No comments:
Post a Comment