I can't sleep because I have so much on my mind, so I thought I'd blog for the second time tonight.
This time last year I was struggling with life, no surprise there.
Wondering what the heck I was going to do with my life after DVC.
I was, also, in and out of doctor's offices wondering what the heck was wrong with me.
I was so sick of being sick.
I was so sick of feeling like I had no place in this world.
I so terribly needed a change.
And it all fell into place when it was supposed too.
I think far too often in my life I try to rush things.
I rushed my High School experience (thank goodness, no regret there).
I rushed living with my parents... (moved out when I was 17)
I rushed growing up.
I rushed being a normal teen without a job, without somewhere to be every morning.
I rushed my life for so long, but since I've moved I've slowed everything down and done everything not on my clock, but on Heavenly Father's clock.
I'm really trying to be a more patient person.
As I look back, I wanted so many other things in life early on, but they just didn't come.
I endured so much to get where I am today, but there was a reason for everything.
I really do need to remind myself, constantly, that things will happen when they're supposed to happen. Timing isn't always perfect, but it all happens for a reason.
I know I struggled the last few months in California for a reason.
I know I left California when I did because it was time.
It was time to move on to bigger and better things.
It was time to have a fresh start and focus on me.
It was time.
I need to remember that it's not my clock I need to be watching.
Everything comes together when it's supposed to, not when you want it to.
No comments:
Post a Comment